What do I need for an appointment in the private surgery?
- An identity card
- Cash or debit card. A surgery visit to Dr. med. Alexis Freitas costs 150-200 €.
What is a “Wahlarzt”?
If you visit me in the private surgery, you can submit the bill to your health insurance and be reimbursed for part of the costs under certain conditions.
The basis for the calculation of your reimbursement will be the applicable health insurance fund rates (depending on the field of medicine). You receive 80 percent of that. The upper limit for the amount of reimbursement is the fee paid by you.
If you have already been to a surgeon or have other questions in the same quarter, please contact your health insurance directly.
Can I also visit the private surgery if I do not have supplementary insurance?
- Of course, no supplementary insurance is required for a visit to the private surgery.
Is it possible to make an appointment directly at the surgery?
- Yes. If required, surgery appointments can be arranged immediately.
I would like to have an endoscopy in your surgery, how do I get an appointment?
- First there is an initial examination with a detailed clarification discussion in which all queries are answered. During this initial appointment, we will also agree on the date for the endoscopy. During this initial appointment, we will also agree on the date for the endoscopy.
Why can I not arrange an appointment for an endoscopy over the phone?
- Because the law requires a thorough clarification.
- Because for your own safety, all the necessary issues must be resolved before the examination.
- Because for me, good clarification represents a self-evident service for you.
- Because only in this way, can the best possible quality be achieved.